Integrating Security into an Spotify Model
The Spotify model has been widely adopted by many companies.
We need companies that have tried, failed, and succeeded to integrate security into a Spotify Model to share their experiences.
The Spotify model of Squads, Chapters, Tribes, and Guilds (using multiple Agile methodologies) presents the opportunity to define global practices and activities that can be replicated across multiple teams, geographical locations, and cultures.
This working session will focus on increasing our knowledge of how best to integrate Agile Security into the Spotify model.
- Which security activities can be integrated into the Spotify Model?
- What worked?
- Does it make sense to integrate security into a Spotify Model?
- What are the best practices?
- How should these practices be measured?
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security professionals
- Agile practitioners
- Spotify engineering culture (part 1)
- Spotify engineering culture (part 2)
- Agile Team Organisation: Squads, Chapters, Tribes and Guilds
- Learning Fast at Spotify
- Role of Autonomy in Agility
- There is No Spotify Model
- Scaling Agile Using Spotify’s Framework
- Don’t Copy the Spotify Model
- Don’t copy the Spotify Model, do copy the Spotify attitude
Related Working Session(s)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here