Cyber Insurance is already a large market. This Working Session will focus on how well is the cyber insurance market is working, and how cost-effective it is.
- Common cyber insurance terms and coverage
- How insurance companies measure risk
- Should insurance companies lead the need for common standards and labels?
- Should governments provide/buy cyber insurance for its citizens and companies?
- How can organizations like OWASP work with insurance companies?
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Insurance Companies
Related Working Session(s)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here