Node Security Round Table
This Working Session will facilitate a round-table discussion of Node Security, a very important topic today.
Awareness and understanding of Node Security is quite low.
Static Analysis is quite weak. Dependency management is more mature.
- review current state of affairs (what works and what doesn’t)
- discuss solutions and strategies
- Examine the future of node security (and how to prepare for it)
- Increase resources into Node Security Modules review
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Node Security Project
- Node Developers and Architects
- Service provides of Node Security Services and Tools
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here