Security Guidance and Feedback in IDE
This Working Session will consider how the best location to provide security guidance and feedback to developers is its IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
- Review state-of-the art and understand what works and what doesn’t work
- When should security guidance be provided to developers?
- What is the best way to present this information?
- How to use gamification techniques/workflows to create a positive and engaged environment
- Who should write the guidance?
- Create industry-wide guidance (avoid reinventing the wheel)
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- IDE developers
- AppSec professionals
- Tool makers
Related Working Session(s)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here