Creating AppSec Talent (next 100k professionals)
Given the massive skills shortage in the AppSec industry, we need innovative solutions if we are going to create another 100,000 AppSec professionals worldwide. This Working Session will discuss and evaluate ways of creating and growing AppSec talent.
- How to scale AppSec training
- The Role of security champions in creating the next generation of security professionals
- Which industries should we approach to promote the idea of becoming security professionals (Developers, engineers, craftsman, AI specialists, lawyers)?
- What can be done at university level?
- What can be done at college level?
- ‘Ethical Hacking’ and ‘Bug Bounties’ have a tool to excite new members
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- AppSec Team leads
- Recruitment agencies
- Bug Bounty companies/programmes
Related Working Session(s)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here