Implications of Owasp Top 10 2017
This Working Session will facilitate collaboration on the implications of the new OWASP Top 10.
As the new version of the OWASP Top 10 will be released very soon, there are a number of hot topics that need further discussion and debate.
- Are the changes proposed in the 2017 version representative of what is happening in the AppSec ecosystem?
- Do the data-sets available confirm the chosen Top 10 items?
- Is this new version too much ‘tool-vendor driven’ or does it strike a good balance?
- What is the impact for companies and tool vendors?
- What is the best way to use this new version?
- List areas where the Top 10 should be used, and explicitly list where it shouldn’t
- …. What else should be covered in this Working Session?….
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security Professionals
- AppSec teams
- Tool vendors
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here