Owasp Chapter Treasury
This Working Session will focus on financial tasks, accountability, and transparency in OWASP. Local OWASP chapters deal with a lot of money, and chapters must justify outcomes and chapter fund balances in a legal, fiscal, and ethical manner.
- How to get oversight of chapter incomes and expenditure?
- Compliance: Which general legal standards and regulations should we consider?
- Are local chapter members accountable?
- Who is controlling expenses, how do we ensure adherence to the dual-control-principle?
- What physical assets can a chapter buy? Who is monitoring those assets and where are they kept?
- Should we publish local chapter incomes and expenditure?
- Clarifying responsibilities and accountabilities
- Set of rules: what should be and what must be recorded? How?
- One-page cheat sheet for chapter treasurers
- All outcomes may serve as proposals for discussion with foundation
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Anyone who is or may be responsible for chapter funds
- Members of foundation dealing with funding and/or financial matters
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here