Lessons learned from public bug bounties programmes
Many individuals, and many companies attending the Summit have experience running or participating in public bug bounty programmes, and they want to grow and improve this market.
This Working Session seeks to leverage this knowledge and experience present at the Summit to learn and understand very valuable lessons about public bug bounty programmes.
- Top 10 lessons that people have learned
- How to improve bug bounty programmes
- How to anticipate and therefore avoid problems
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- People who have participated in or managed bug bounties in the past
- People who want to run bug bounties in the future
- Companies who provide these services
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here