Threat Modeling Tools
Discovery session on what tools exist currently and what their benefits and weaknesses are.
It would be good to have a grasp of the overall amount of possible tools to enable more effective modelling.
- What do we want from our threat modelling tools?
- What complexity do we want?
- What information should be included in the Threat Model?
- What kind of integration do we want with other systems?
- Security SMEs
- SCRUM masters
- Security champions
- Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool 2016
- What’s New with Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool Preview
- SeaSponge: An open sourced and client-side HTML5 Threat Modelling Tool
- SeaSponge: github
- ContinuumSecurity IriusRisk
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here