NextGen Security Scanners
- What functionality is missing in today’s scanner tools?
- How to improve the automation parts of existing tools?
- How to further assist users during proxied manual pentests?
- How can vulnerable applications like OWASP Juice Shop be used by scanner vendors as a sample victim?
- OWASP ZAP, Arachni and other OSS scanner developers
- Burp, Acunetix and other commercial scanner developers
- Web application developers
- Improvements of OWASP ZAP Ajax Spider
- Additional vulnerabilities for OWASP Juice Shop that showcase vulnerabilities found in the wild
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here