The OWASP Summit team is committed to bringing as many OWASP Leaders (and other contributors) to the Summit.
Most summit attendes are able to be sponsored by the company they work for to cover the Summit expenses (ticket, travel and time).
For the cases where that is not possible (maybe because the company is not able to cover the expenses, the participant is an independently contractor or works for a start-up), there are a number of ways where the OWASP Foundation and the Summit team will be able to cover the ticket and travel costs.
If you are interested in going to the Summit and need support, add your name to the Participants need support list and chose one of the options below:
- Ask an OWASP Chapter or Project (with funds) to sponsor you (here is the list of the funds avaialble to chapters and projects)
- Apply to OWASP Foundation for a sponsorship to participate in this event (using this form)
- Become an Summit Editor - An Summit Editor is somebody that is going to work hard before the Summit, helping with summit related tasks/activities, in exchange for an Summit Ticket and travel expenses
- Become an Workshop Admin - An Workshop Admin is somebody that is going to work hard during the Summit, helping with workshop related tasks/activities, in exchange for an Summit Ticket and travel expenses.
- the Summit Organization team decided to allocated $20k USD to the concept of ‘Summit Editors’ (the $20k USD are from sponsors funds)
Edit this page here