Integrating Security into a Sales Channel
Integrating security into sales channels is extremely important to every organisation that has a strong sales-driven component. In most cases, information security professionals must re-engineer processes and perform other tasks to oversee the current sales streams across different products.
The main purpose of this working session is to discuss and discover new ways of integrating information security into established sales channel workstreams within an organisation. Usually such organisations utilise a B2B model, and most of the requirements for new components and features come directly from the customer. This session will discuss how to achieve visibility over the process, how to ensure that the process is secure, and how to ensure that the sales channel workstreams have security controls and processes within them.
- What are the challenges of integrating and optimising security into the sales channels?
- Educating and training the relevant parties
- Process re-engineering to fit security needs
- Automating security over sales workstreams
- Playbook that defines staged industry best practices on how to integrate security into the general (usually B2B) programme management workflow
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security professionals
- Agile practitioners
Here are the current ‘work in progress’ materials for this session (please add as much information as possible before the sessions)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here