Node Security Round Table
This Working Session will facilitate a round-table discussion of Node Security, a very important topic today.
Awareness and understanding of Node Security is quite low.
Static Analysis is quite weak. Dependency management is more mature.
- review current state of affairs (what works and what doesn’t)
- discuss solutions and strategies
- Examine the future of node security (and how to prepare for it)
- Increase resources into Node Security Modules review
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Node Security Project
- Node Developers and Architects
- Service provides of Node Security Services and Tools
Here are the current ‘work in progress’ materials for this session (please add as much information as possible before the sessions)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here