In this working session we can share our experience of various CTF formats, tools, and frameworks.
- Open sources frameworks(like CTFd or FBCTF)
- Experience gained from OWASP University Challenge sessions
- How to support different “modes” in training applications (i.e. lesson-mode, exercise-mode, awareness-mode, and CTF-mode)
- How to organize your own CTF session for an OWASP Chapter Meeting (e.g. with the help of OWASP Virtual Village resources)
- Suggested Outcome: A doc. for OWASP groups which walks potential leaders through the decisions and process of hosting CTFs for fun and training.
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- CTF organisers (and those who would like to become one)
- CTF participants (and those who would like to become one)
- Authors of CTF frameworks
- Authors of vulnerable web applications
Here are the current ‘work in progress’ materials for this session (please add as much information as possible before the sessions)
Related Working Session(s)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here