Juice Shop Brainstorming
Ideas for potential new hacking challenges are currently collected in the OWASP Summit Challenge Pack 2017 milestone on GitHub. In this working session we will brainstorm & design many of the existing - and hopefully several entirely new - challenges that we will be implemented by on-site and remote particpants in the Juice Shop Coding Day and Juice Shop Coding Night sessions. Production release is planned for the final day of the summit in the Juice Shop Release session.
We will also consider planned functional enhancements of the Juice Shop CTF-extension and its improved integration with CTFd. Ideas for the CTF-extension are currently gathered as enhancement-issues on GitHub.
This working session will gather, discuss and design the following:
- GitHub issues for several new challenges in OWASP Juice Shop
- GitHub issues for new functional enhancements to place challenges in,
e.g. user stories like the
- GitHub issues for functional and convenience improvements to the Juice Shop CTF-extension
- Updated project roadmap for OWASP Juice Shop and its CTF-extension
Synopsis and Takeaways
Preparation of some user stories and new hacking challenges for the Juice Shop Creation of new ideas to implement in the evening sessions Went through github issue list and decided what could be implemented whilst at Summit.
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security professionals
- Trainers, instructors
- Project Roadmap
- GitHub issues in OWASP Summit 2017 Challenge Pack
- Enhancement-issues on GitHub for Juice Shop CTF-Extension
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here