Juice Shop Coding Day
This working session will implement the following:
- Several new challenges for OWASP Juice Shop
- Functional enhancements to place the challenges in, e.g. the
- Hint and solution sections for each new challenge are added to the Pwning OWASP Juice Shop e-book
- Functional and convenience improvements to the Juice Shop CTF-extension
To keep the high release stability and overall quality of OWASP Juice Shop the contribution rules of the project apply for the summit results as well:
- Code follows existing style guides and passes all existing quality gates regarding code smells, test coverage etc.
- Each challenge comes with fully functional unit and integration tests
- Each challenge is verified to be exploitable by corresponding end-to-end tests
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Web developers (Knowledge of Angular 1.x would be great but is not mandatory)
- Web designers (the vulnerable features will at least look good)
- Hint/solution/documentation editors (Basic Markdown knowledge would be nice but is not mandatory)
This working session is pariculartly well-suited for remote participants. All you have to do is let the on-site participants know which challenges or feature you want to work on in order to avoid duplicate work! Then it’s up to you:
Fork, clone, code, submit PRs!
All that in your own speed and schedule!
- GitHub issues in OWASP Summit 2017 Challenge Pack
- Enhancement-issues on GitHub for Juice Shop CTF-Extension
- OWASP Juice Shop Contribution Guidelines
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here