Owasp Latam Region
This Working Session will review OWASP’s position in Latin America (Latam) and plan the next steps for a growing region. Some OWASP activities planned include several global AppSec conferences, OWASP Day, and a more than 10-cities OWASP Latam Tour.
The OWASP community is growing in the Latam region and there is a need for a vision and a roadmap. We need to plan for the next five years in Latin America.
- Plan next OWASP Latam Tour and APPSEC Conferences
- Discuss Chapter Growth
- Dicuss plans to help chapters meet minimum requirements and successfully interact with OWASP Foundation.
- 5-year plan for OWASP in Latin America
- Latam Tour Policy Update
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Latam Chapter Leaders (remotely)
- Chapter Leaders
- Project Leaders
- Latam Tour History and results
- Latam chapter leaders list
Currently Latam region is growing, active chapter leaders are ready to go. We need to define a real roadmap, with rules, obligations, and activities.
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here