SAMM - Core Model Update 2 - Dev Methods
SAMM core model update sessions.
This Working Session will review the core model in relation to different development methodologies. We will analyse the core model to understand if it holds up to the new way of software development or if it needs to change. Additionally, we will discuss whether the implementation details need to align with different methodologies.
- Review core model related to different dev methods
- Evaluate if model changes or implementation guidance
Synopsis and Takeaways
- Restructure SAMM activities with an increasing maturity of implementation
- Apply this restructure to all SAMM practises and activities (high level).
- Create one or more detailed descriptions with implementation guidance
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security champions
- Security architects
- DevOps Roles
Here are the current ‘work in progress’ materials for this session
(please add as much information as possible before the sessions)
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here