This Working Session will focus on how the security teams and developers in two or more companies can collaborate to implement hackathons on their own products or websites. A good subject for such a hackathon would be new tools, new products, or new websites that a company has been developing.
A cross-company hackathon is a great way to create and develop a culture of collaboration. Given the fact that there will be many different companies represented at the Summit, with many CISOs, security teams, and developer teams, this session is a great opportunity to create a playbook, or a set of rules of engagement, for how a cross-company hackathon could work.
- Discuss examples of cross-company hackathons
- How to make a cross-company hackathon work
- Organising a cross-company hackathon
- Identifying the rules of engagement
- What is the role of private bug bounties systems?
- Rewards systems
- Where and how will the hackathon fit within the development lifecycle?
- Playbook on cross-company hackathons
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Product managers
- Draft playbook on cross-company hackathons
- Please add as much information as possible before the sessions
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here