Create Jira Workflows for Security Playbooks
Playbooks contain specific workflows which must be executed in a particular sequence.
Jira is a tool widely used by developers and security teams, which means that if Jira Workflows of Security Playbooks exist, we will have a scalable and easy-to-deploy solution for using the playbooks.
Jira Workflows also have the advantage of providing Kanban boards and dashboards which are important for management reporting.
This Working Session will discuss and create JIRA workflows for security playbooks.
- Create Jira Workflows for Security Playbooks
- Create examples of those Workflows in action
- Publish them to Jira marketplace
- Jira Workflows for Security Playbooks, published to Jira marketplace
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security teams
- Draft Jira Workflows for Security Playbooks
(please add as much information as possible before the sessions)
1. Introduction and purpose
2. Executive summary
3. Playbook (template table)
4. Global glossary
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here