Threat Modeling Scaling and Security Champions
This Working Session will explore scaling threat modelling in enterprise.
To be effective, threat modelling must scale throughout an enterprise. There are several ways to do this, including utilising Security Champions to help teams with threat modelling.
- What guidelines can we identify to scale threat modelling?
- Who should be involved?
- How do we get Security Champions involved in threat modelling?
- What are the check points (i.e. how do you evaluate the threat models created by many teams)?
- Guidelines on scaling and evaluating threat modelling
The target audience for this Working Session is:
- Security Champions
- Draft guidelines on scaling and evaluating threat modelling
(please add as much information as possible before the sessions)
NOTE: This session did not happen. Instead, focus was on the lightweight threat modeling session(s) during this time slot.
Back to list of all Working Sessions and Tracks
Edit this page here